Saturday, February 1, 2014

The ABC's of Propaganda

Last night ABC tried to spread its anti-gun message via children.  I happened to hear part of the broadcast while I was painting in another room -- to the detriment of the living room wall.  Townhall does a good job explaining, and they have the link to Dana's rebuttal on the Blaze. 

Me, I just hate Diane Sawyer almost as much as I hate Hanoi Jane.  My wife hates her more.  She used to work for a large Christian ministry that was the subject of some of Sawyer's "investigation journalism."  The main source Sawyer used was a disreputable local dude who basically made his living by bad-mouthing and exposing alleged abuses by various prominent churches and ministries.  Some of these ministries employed hundreds of people.  Things sometimes don't work the way they are supposed to. 

Anyway, my warning is that Diane Sawyer should never be trusted.  But you knew that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment