Tuesday, July 21, 2015

2015 List of Best States for Gunowners

Missouri is in the top ten.  At number 9.

What turned MO around more than anything was term limits for legislators.

Arizona is No. 1

Virginia's in the middle at 24, just ahead of Wisconsin.

Washington is 40.

They evaluate on the right-to-carry, black rifles, NFA (suppressors and such), castle doctrine and use-of-force in general.  The miscellaneous category includes opportunities for the shooting sports -- which helped MO, I'm sure, and the presence of elements of the firearms industry. 

Click the link and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Can't really complain about Virginia. It's always encouraging to see the occasional patriot open carrying in the grocery strore or WalMart. Not that I would do it, mind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missouri is looking better and better. Now it's a toss up for me. Missouri or Texas? At any rate, i hope I can save up enough to move within a few years.

    John, open carryis fine, but like you I would rather have my weapon concealed. I don't want bad guys knowing I am armed. That takes away a major tactical advantage.

    ReplyDelete