Sunday, January 4, 2015

With the Theme of "Things Goin' On"

I particularly like this guy's blog header

One does begin to wonder if the Bermuda Triangle has moved to the other side of the blue ball.

Meanwhile, bodies are being recovered from AirAsia Flight 8501, and the reports are that sonar indicates some large objects on the sea floor at a depth of about 100 feet. They would really like to "...find the cockpit voice and flight data recorders that may explain why the Airbus A320-200 plunged into the sea."  If you have an Airbus, you may not need a conspiracy. 

Kuala Lumpar says that Bush and Co. are war criminals.   I wonder if Obama would be willing to extradite?  He might be afraid it would set a precedent.


Speaking of plane crashes, the story of the seven-year-old who is the lone survivor of a small plane crash in Kentucky is both saddening and inspirational.  I can't imagine how she felt.  She knew that her parents were dead.  A lot of us, having been so traumatized and terrified, would have given up and perhaps died of exposure.  She rescued herself.

I don't want to get too far off into a discussion of spiritual things, but reality is more than what we see.  I believe that we live on after physical death -- mostly because of my Christian faith, but I've also had some personal experience in that area.  I am sure, if it is possible for someone to intervene from beyond death's horizon, it would probably be a mother.  


(Forgot to mention:  Thanks for the links, Jamie)



4 comments:

  1. All good Brotha

    Anyone else who wants my links go hard!!!

    I pledge my life for the cause

    I will go down fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is that your blog, Jamie? I can put it in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. I hope it gives you a hit or two.

    ReplyDelete