Tuesday, June 10, 2014

All Are Bases Aren't Covered

Chicago PubliK SKools seem to have a little problem, but I'm kind of unsure whether it is spelling or grammar.





I am sure I have made that typo, but, if someone else made it, I think I'd see it. 

Bloggers are abusers, certainly, as we have no editors for the most part.    

When I went to school -- yes, I know, that was a long time ago, we had advisers and sponsors who were teachers and adults.  You almost have to think this was intentional, a declaration of linguistic independence.  Grammar and spelling have limited our -- excuse me, are freedom of expression for far too long.  Or should that be, far fore two long?

Anyway, we obviously don't pay teachers enough, and we should all be more supportive of the teachers' union.

  H/T Free Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment