Tuesday, January 22, 2013

That's the Way I Like It

Via the Market Ticker, we have a letter from the Utah Sheriffs' Association to Obama. 

I'm sure those Utah sheriffs are all racists.  And Mormons.  Mormon racists.

Wyoming, Texas, Missouri, Utah, et al, Support Your Local Sheriff.

Revenuers? -- Hang 'Em High.


UPDATE from Gateway Pundit:  MO Sheriffs sign on.  It is especially heart-warming that the Osage County Sheriff is mentioned.  German Catholics -- nice people, but you don't want them mad at you.

2 comments:

  1. That's good. Gives me hope that good will prevail.

    Maybe this nation will just disintegrate with a kind of nation-wide ignoring of the Feds, let the Federal level die off and then re-integrate with a Federal Government at its Constitutionally mandated size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a plan to me. At this point, I don't see any other path out of this mess.

    ReplyDelete