Friday, July 29, 2011

We Are Doomed, Doomed I Tell You

Doom is the general consensus of the Establishment politicians. The establishment Republicans are wailing and gnashing their teeth over the fact that the "Tea Party terrorists" have thwarted their attempt to make a deal with the devil and raise the debt limit without a real significant cut in spending. Panic is in the air. The recalcitrant Tea Party is handing a victory to Obama and insuring his re-election.

OK. So what. What's the difference in Obama and Perry or Palin or Romney or whomever if the END RESULT OF POLICIES ARE THE SAME? Who cares, other than the professional politicians, about the party designation if we still lose our freedom, if we are still going deeper in debt by the day? I absolutely despise Barack Obama. But to be fair, I feel only slightly less disgust for Boehner and McConnell. If you lie to me and try to deceive me with nonsense while you further enslave me with debt and regulation, I really don't care if we agree on a few other things.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment